13. Someone Interesting on Social Media

I think one of the interesting people I follow on social media is Lapili. She is a multidisciplinary artist, she is a Spanish singer, dancer, choreographer, designer and stylist. I saw her for the first time on the x factor performing the song "Cómeme el donut" with the singer Jirafa Rey, I think that was more or less in 2018, so I've known her for 5 years. In a first instance I found the song very bizarre, as it is different from what is usually shown but in the second presentation I saw, they presented the song "Muslona", I was quite struck by this song especially because the percussion was made with the shock of his own thighs (Lapili). From there I started to follow her on instagram and all the platforms I could, because she seems to me an interesting and novel person and artist because she was and is doing something different, different lyrics for her songs.


I really like Lapili because she fuses different styles of music between afro and Caribbean like dembow, afrohouse, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeat among others. In addition, several lyrics of their songs promote the acceptance of all body types and are against stereotypes such as "No depilada", as the title indicates, is a song where the aesthetic freedom of women, subjected to social canons that push them to show off a body without hair, is vindicated.


Well I think it is a positive influence in general for all people, that's all, I say goodbye :)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like