a meal i really like

This time I¨m going to talk about one of my favoites meals, COMPLETOS but my version of them.

Well, the completos are something typical of Chile and at least in my house my family and me can eat them at any time of the day, for breakfast, lunch and also at “once” or for dinner, but when I was a child I ate the "original" version with viennese made based on an animal but a few years ago I have my own version of the completo, a vegetarian completo.


The ingredients that are needed are: bread, mushrooms (chopped and stir fry/ sauteed), tomatoes (chopped), avocado (ground/minced) and obviously the dressing/seasoning such as ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.


The chilean green sauce, is optional for me and I dont always prepare but the ingredients are: white onion (chopped), parsley (chopped),  lemon juice (squeezed), salt and oil.


For me, first you have to put the mushrooms on the bread, then the tomato, the green sauce and finally the avocado, then I add the dressing and I personally like all three. For me, the order of the ingredients to assemble the completo is important, since I don't like it to stain myself neither I want the completo fall apart, and that happened to me when I put the avocado and then the tomato.


I have always liked this food a lot, since it is cheap, accessible, tasty, and quick to prepare.


In relation to health, I think they are not very healthy and they are even less healthy if you eat them regularly or everyday.


Thanks for reading another one of my blogs, see you next time.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family