12. Outdoors

In general I really enjoy being outdoors, especially when it is windy, not too hot, places with green areas and plenty of trees.

I am going to talk about something we always do, without thinking much about it, walking. I really enjoy being able to walk, I love and value my legs and my feet, as it allows me to move anywhere. I like to walk long distances, I prefer walking to taking a bus (unless necessary), I prefer to walk on the ground rather than on the asphalt.


I don't know exactly at what age I started to do it, I guess at a year or a year and a half of life and as far as I understand it was hard for me to do it because I had hip problems.

I always walk, everywhere and I have realized that depending on the place where I walk or how I feel that day or the vibes that the place gives me, I walk differently, I perform in a different way. Precisely, in relation to this, I recently listened to a podcast called "Formas de caminar" of La reconquista peatonal, which seeks to know and make visible the daily experiences of walking and living that people have in the territories and also talk about how walking connects you with everything, generates experiences and influences your development, the truth is that I recommend it, at least I really liked it and I found it super interesting (it is on spotify :)).

I like to do this, as it allows me to go around and see new places, spend time with loved ones, it allows me to take pictures of places or things that I like / caught my attention, visit loved ones, it allows me to feel and even I really like to go jogging because it feels different, I think walking (staying in a park afterwards, at least for a while) and jogging are things that I really enjoy.

I went for a walk yesterday, Sunday, and for jogging I went about 2 weeks ago, I have not been able to do it again because I have a pain in my ankle, I should go to the doctor but I have not given myself the time :(. Anyway I hope to get out for a jog later, as walking I do every day.


some of the places where I went


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like