10. A little bit of chile

I have not had the opportunity to travel much, very few times I have been able to do it and always to the same place and I would not like to go again but I would like to go to the Araucanía Region, specifically to Pucón.

I have a friend who is from there and she has shown me many pictures and videos of the landscapes and it is beautiful.

I would like to go to Lake Caburgua, see the Villarrica volcano, go to the Huerquehue National Park or maybe to the Geometric hot springs. The truth is that I would like to do many things and visit many places but I think this is one of my first choices, not if, I would not go in summer time because it gets too crowded. 

I would go and stay long enough to go around the amount of attractions there are, and see them but not in a rushed way. I would like to go with my friend, my sisters or my dad and brothers. I think with any of them I would really enjoy the trip.

I don't have much more to say than I want to travel and as soon as I pay for a few things, I will start saving until I have the money I need to start traveling.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like