7. A job



I think I had never asked myself what work I would like to do, I had never meditated and reflected, I think it is partly because only so far I had only thought about working for someone or a company (being dependent) and usually I usually throw curriculum and if they call me to hire me, I am the happiest in the world. I have done my own business but it is more difficult to work this way, since you have to see everything (cost, profit, sales, promotion, niches, etc). Besides having my own businesses and doing cleaning in different houses, I worked for the first time full time at burger king, being in all the stations and I definitely wouldn't work in fast food again (serving people who want to eat is the worst thing hahaha).


Well, thinking about it, I'm already doing the work I'd like to do. A month ago I started a business with my friend, where we sell notebooks on demand (ig: amatista.libretas). I like to do it because it relaxes me the whole process to make just one notebook and to make them, in my opinion, you need patience, good organization (especially in time) and desire. I have always liked to do crafts and I started making notebooks to give to people I love but these are ringed and I would like at some point to evolve our work to make notebooks with handmade bindings (French sewing, Japanese binding, etc) and for a few years now I follow on instagram a girl who has her store there (blanquita.pilchas) and I admire her work a lot, I find it very beautiful and with a lot of dedication. I wish I had a little bit more time to learn these techniques, so when I go on vacation it will be at the top of my to do list.                                                              

                                        


                                                                                                                

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like