2. My only festival

Hello everyone

Today I will tell you about some festival, exhibition, concert or show that I have seen but I think I will focus on concerts or festivals.

In these 19 years there have been repeated opportunities in which I have wanted to go to different concerts of different artists that I like (duki, stailok, movimiento original, la brigida orquesta, ysy a, mamborap, etc) but unfortunately I have not been able to go for different reasons, such as my schedule (almost always the dates are when I have evaluations or some important delivery), other times I preferred to save that money and spend it for something more important but well, the day will come when I go to one of those that I like.

The thing is, I actually went to a "concert/festival" but I didn't pay to go.

I think it was in 2018 or so, when Cathy Barriga was mayor, she gave them a level (8° Básico) of my school tickets to go to a festival/ FONDA called maipeluza. Fortunately for me and my sister, she was in that grade (they gave her a ticket) and one of her friends was not going to go, so she gave her ticket as a gift (I could go hahaha).

The day they gave the tickets to my sister (it was 1 or 2 days before the date), camila gallardo was going to play and neither my sister nor I knew her but we couldn't waste those tickets, so we spent the whole day listening to her to learn the songs, not to get bored and to sing at the top of our lungs the lyrics of the songs, or in my case to shout the songs.

Anyway, I did it and I learned most of the lyrics, albeit I made mistakes in some parts but I had a great time with my sister.

Well that's my story, end :)  



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like