Why did choose my major?

So why architecture?


It's strange because first, when I was a girl (12-13 years old), I wanted and dreamed of studying construction engineering but over time I changed my mind. Years later, between 11th and 12th grade, I was already more clear about what to study but I was between two careers, architecture and agricultural engineering.


After taking the exams of the PAES, I was in my second option agricultural engineering at the University of Chile, I was happy but at the same time disappointed because I lacked a little score to enter to study architecture, but the day I was going to enroll , I got an email that if I could study architecture, then without thinking twice I did it.


And well, when I'm stressed or just thinking about why I started studying or why this career, I have thought several times that it was fate and that fate favored me🍀


I'm already in my second year and I really enjoying my career but I miss slepping.


Thanks for reading my blog, I will be uploading other stories or things about me.


PS: The photo that i uploaded is from my first day of classes at the university and also that photo was taken by my sister :)



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like