My favorite piece of technology

 My favorite piece of technology is kettle because i can make a tea or a coffee and share with My family and friends. I remember that one day with My Friends after school we did instant noodles with meat. 

I can use this piece when it is plugged in with water inside. With this apparatus I can boil water to make different things like a coffee.

They kettle affects me in a positive way because when i drinks coffee i feel more active and ir helps me to wake up and when i drinks tea ir makes me feel more relax.

I obviously recommend to use this piece because it is something basic for me that i use everyday. In another blog i Will share more of my favorite things and stuff of my lif


e


Comentarios

  1. I aplaude you for this! I also find this device to be very very useful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We dont have it in my house, but i think it´s essential for winter season.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like