A little about me, who am i?

Hi! My name is Catalina Loayza Ampuero. I was born on October 4th 2003,  I am 19 years old and my zodiac sign is libra. 

I live in Maipú with part of my family, my mom (Cynthia) and stepfather (Javier), they both have hearing problems, so I speak sign language. I also live with my sisters, Francisca is 17 and Samantha is 3 years old and the other part of my family is in different places in Stgo.


I have many hobbies, these are drawing, knitting, embroidery, painting, listening to music, watching series and movies, etc. but currently I don't have much time because I study architecture.


Well, that's all I can think of to tell you about me for/at the moment.


Comentarios

  1. Knowing sign language means you are already bilingual because it is an independent language.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like