4. On my radar

Today I will tell you about the cultural snaphot I read in the digital newspaper The Guardian. Specifically, I read the interview entitled "On my radar: Will Poulter's cultural highlights".

Actor Will Poulter, 30, was born in Hammersmith. He has appeared in films such as The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, We Are the Millers, The Maze Runner and The Reborn.

He talks about his passion for the world, his love of Kojey Radical's music, his admiration for the way comedian Bo Burnham dealt with the misery of confinement, how the book "Open Water" struck a chord with him, his fascination with tasting food when he travels, among other things.

What I found most interesting is when he talks about Kojey Radical's "Reason to smile" album, as just a few weeks ago I listened to one of the songs, which if I'm not mistaken was Together and fell in love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like