5. My cultural radar

Well my cultural snapshot at the moment contains the following items:

1. Music

Serotonina by Khea.

I heard this artist for the first time five years ago with one of his first songs "Loca" and the truth is that I didn't like the lyrics but then I was stuck with the rhythm and the chorus (I hummed it all the time). To this day I have listened to him occasionally, especially when he does featurings with other artists that I like, especially Duki. Khea recently released a new album and I really liked it a lot. Batalla is one of the songs on Serotonina that I connected with the most.




2. Tatto

I'm fascinated by tattoos and that they have been part of so many different cultures, for so many different reasons and for thousands of years. I really like the old school style, the neo-traditional but also fine line and realistic. I now have a few tattoos and my family didn't really like it at first but now they ask me for advice, they ask my opinion (they've shown interest in getting tattooed): it's been a great way to connect with them. I got my first tattoo on the first day of school (the first day of my degree) and it was done by a tattoo artist who at the time was just starting out but had and has amazing skills and talent. I'm happy to talk about Mel, she goes by tintashina on instagram and currently works at iamfinetattostudio (you can also find it on instagram).



3. Restaurant

Kalendula Go Vegan, Maipú.

I don't always eat out but when I do go out I like to go to this little restaurant. I think the atmosphere there is perfect; the food is purely vegetable based, legumes, flours, everything that is vegetable, nothing animal and everything is made with a lot of intention, integrity and love. It is run by an incredible woman, Mrs. Maritza. Everything they prepare is very tasty, they also sell kombucha, ice cream, cakes, everything, you can literally buy whatever you want, delicious and vegan




4. Podcast

I really like to listen to something in the background while I work, it can be teleseries, series, music, etc. and since the previous semester I am listening to the podcasts "Media Semana", this podcast is made by comedians, mainly Socias and Pau, they talk about current news but told with humor. I say mainly, since the last weeks other people have participated (Panchasky, Roberto Delgado), it is very entertaining, I laugh a lot and I wait every Wednesday for the new chapter :)




5. Movie

Fast and Furious saga

The movie of my cultural highlight is a 2001 movie called ¨The Fast and the Furious¨. I saw it many years ago and still watch it to this day, I found the movie very entertaining and really got caught up in it the moment I saw it. It is an action movie that is largely about cars but there is also romance and a few other conflicts as well. I really like it a lot and not only this one but the whole saga but the one I recommend the most is "fast five".





6. Serie


As for the series, I'm watching "Criminal Minds" and I liked it a lot, despite being very long, with 16 seasons, I found it very good and so far I have not been bored at any time. I went through all the emotions, I even cried. I think this series is quite interesting, since it is about criminology and about how a FBI profiling squad analyzes criminals, being able to anticipate future attacks of the perpetrators, being able to identify and understand the "motivations" of the killers.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. Introduction

9. Someone from my family

a meal i really like